- Everest Panorama Trek
- 10 days
- Min 2 Pax Max 14
The beauty of Everest is unparalleled. Amongst all the gigantic mountains that surround this beautiful country, Mt.Everest holds its pride by being the tallest peak the world has ever seen. Providing a dramatically diverse landscape, abundant biodiversity and rich Sherpa cultures, Everest Region trekking are undoubtedly the most popular trekking sites in Nepal. The prospect of a trek to Everest most certainly is daunting. Out of number of trekking sites that Everest Region provides to its trekkers, Everest Panoramic Trek is the most suitable trekking sites for the Globetrotters who come to Nepal for a short time or for trekkers seeking for an easier, consisting of less effort trek for their holidays that rejuvenate your soul and thirst for experiencing something unique.
Everest Panoramic Trek starts with 35 minutes thrilling flight over the fantastic lush green hills amidst the clouds to Lukla (2,860 m). In no time, we find ourselves moving past tiny settlements, sparse rhododendron forests, and riverbanks at the foothill of the Mt. Everest, way to Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar is considered as the gateway to Mt. Everest, hence is the meet point for every tourists, Yak herders and locals who set up their local shops here. Then you will further move to Tengboche (3,867 m). En route, we admire and feel the cultural and spiritual essence of the route. The place consists of a charismatic ambiance that compels its visitors to awake spiritually. You get to witness the panoramic view of the Himalayan vistas including Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Nuptse from here.
The region as whole charges you up with a positive energy significantly enlightening its visitors both, spiritually and culturally. Malung Treks and Expedition has worked on putting together this amazing journey with experienced team members and professional preparations. With special regards given to the safety and health of the travelers, Malung Treks and Expedition Company does not compromise on the quality of the trek.
Out Line Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Representative from Malung Treks and Expedition will be at the airport with a co.'s placard to receive you from the airport and drive you to your booked hotel by private vehicle. B.B plan on hotel.
Day :02 Kathmandu flight to Lukla 2840m/937.2ftTrek to Phakding Flight time 35m. / Trekking time 3 to 4hrs.
Day: 03 Phakding to Namche Bazaar3437m/1'134.21ft Trekking time: 6 to 7hrs.
Day 04: Rest day at Namche Bazaar3437m/1'134.21ft
Day 05: Namche to Khumjung 3780m/1'247.7ft and Day hike to Hillery view point Trekking time: 6 to 7hrs.
Day 06: Khumjung to Tengboche 3860m/1'273.8ft Trekking time: 6 to 7hrs.
Day 07: Tengboche to Benkar2630m/867.9ft Trekking time: 6 to 7hrs.
Day 08: Benkar to Lukla2840m/937.2ft Trekking Time: 6 to 7hrs.
Day 09 :Lukla to flight Kathmandu1300m/4290ft Flight time: 35m.
Day 10: Final departure
Our representative will convoy you to the airport 3 hours before the scheduled flight with your soul full of triumph over your achievement and camera full of elegant pictures.
ItineraryDay One : Kathmandu flight to Lukla 2840m/9372ft Trek to Phakding 2610m/8613ft
Trekking time 4hrs.
After an early morning breakfast, you will take a 35 minutes scenic flight to Lukla (2,860 m) over sparse-dense forests and flowing rivers. From here, you will begin your trek up to Phakding (2610 m), a small village which serves as a stopping point for trekkers en route to Mount Everest. Overnight at Phakding.
Day Two : Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3437m/1134.21ft
Trekking time 6 to 7hrs.
he trek today consists of the mostly uphill climb to Namche. Connecting us from one mountain to the other, we walk across many suspension bridges over splashing rivers. The trail passes through diverse rhododendron forests and wild flora and faunas, making the climb worth every drop of sweat as we reach the famous, Namche Bazaar.
Day Three : Rest day at Namche Bazaar 3437m/1134.21ft
We recommend trekkers to take an acclimatization day for a comfortable and complication free journey, as you get a day off to just adapt to the environment. However, you should not stay idle. There are plenty of excursion and tourist attraction sights of which Syangboche village and a few monasteries are the key highlights. Take an entire day to bask in the feeling of living amongst the high mountains befriending locals along the way! Overnight in Namche.
Day Four : Namche to Khumjung and day hike to Hilary viewpoint 3860m/1273.8ft
Trekking time: 6 to 7hrs.
Trek to Khumjung village located inside Sagarmatha National Park, with a simultaneous day hike to Hilary Viewpoint considered to be the best place to view the majestic beauty of Everest. Khumbila peak follows us throughout our climb. After a refreshing trek to Khumjung, we move up towards a side trip to Hilary viewpoint and visit a Buddhism monastery that displays the Buddhist culture in depth. We also visit a few local schools and Khunde hospital in the region. Overnight stay at a lodge.
Day Five : Khumjung to Tengboche 3880m/1280.4ft
Trekking time: 6 to 7hrs.
We embark upon the main highlight of our journey today, the highest peak of the trek, Tengboche. Walking mostly uphill to an even higher elevation, we reach Tengboche. On arrival to Tengboche, we witness a few teahouse and we then visit Tengboche Monastery. You will get to witness the mesmerizing sights of Mt. Ama Dablam and other mountain vistas from here.
Day Six : Tengboche to Benkar 2630m./867.9ft
Trekking time: 6 to 7hrs.
After an early morning breakfast, we walk past beautiful mane stupas and colorful praying flags as we arrive at Benkar. Benkar, a small village which lies along the trail of Everest Base Camp at 2,710m. Overnight at Benkar.
Day Seven : Benkar to Lukla 2640m/871.2ft
Last day in the delightful Khumbu Region. The trail transverse downhill as we advance back to Lukla. Take a rest or stroll around the streets to witness the local culture and hospitality. Overnight stay at Lukla.
Day Eight : flight Lukla to Kathmandu 13oom/4290ft
Flight time: 35m.
We take the 35-minute picturesque flight back to Kathmandu. We appreciate the Himalayan extents from up the sky as we end our voyage. One of our delegates will escort you back to your inn after your landing in Kathmandu.
Include in Package:
- Airport pick up and drop privat vehicle.
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3***base hotel in Kathmandu
- Three-time main course with tea/coffee during the trek
- (breakfast, lunch and every dinner with soup) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek.
- Private bathrooms with hot showers are provided at Phakding, Namche and Lukla only.
- seasonal fresh fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and English speaker friendly guide.
- Porters (1 porter between 2 Trekkers) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight ticket Kathmandu to lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the treks
- Duffle bag to pack your trekking equipment
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid kit only for your staff
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit.
- TIMS Card, and Local permit Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
Not include in Package:
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the above itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance for Travel to Nepal
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos for visa process
- you can also check online before you come: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- Soft and Hard drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the Trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Wifi, Battery charger and phone Charger.
- Tips, Gratuities for trekking staff and Drivers
AccommodationHotel in Kathmandu and Tea house in trekking part
MealsBreakfast, Lunch, Dinner and tea coffee in trekking part only