- Ghorepani - Poonhill and ABC Trek
- 4130 m.m
- 14 days
- 2 to 12
Ghorepani Poonhill ABC treks is a classic introduction to Himalayan trekkers. It provides few strenuous hiking days and Extremly it may offers breathtaking scenery. Ghorepani Poon Hill and Annapurna Base Camp both are unforgettable places with diverse culture and extensive visibility. Experiencing one of the most beautiful trekking in Nepal. Enjoy expansive view point of great wall of Annapurna south,an Annapurna one and other snow capped peaks are truly life changing.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Representative from Malung Treks and Expedition will be at the airport with a co.'s placard to receive you from the airport and drive you to your booked hotel by private vehicle. B.B plan on hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara Driving distance: 6 to 7hrs.
Day 03: Pokhara to Nayapul drive and trek to Tikhedhunga (1540)
Day 04: Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2750m)
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tadapani (2590m)
Day 6: Tadapani to Chomrong (2170m)
Day 07: Chhomrong to Hotel Himalayan (2920m)
Day 08: Hotel Himalaya to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m)
Day 09: Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2335m)
Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1780m)
Day 12: jhinu danda to Pokhara
Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 14: Final departure
Our representative will convoy you to the airport 3 hours before the scheduled flight with your soul full of triumph over your achievement and camera full of elegant pictures.
ItineraryDay 1 : Kathmandu to Pokhara Driving distance: 6 to 7hrs.
Description : Early morning 6: 30 reporting time at the tourist bus park Kantipath and 7:00 am departure from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 2 : Pokhara to Nayapul drive and trek to Tikhedhunga (1540)
Description : Driving distance 1 hour and 30m. From Pokhara after Taxi stop you will start your hiking toward to Birethanti from here your trail slowly climbs to via Sudame and Hile than to Tikhedhunga Here, you will spend the night.
Day 3 : Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2750m) (Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hours.)
Description : You will start by climbing up hill, through small forest, passing the village of Ulleri. This is home of the Magar people (the largest ethnic people in Nepal). You will then carry on to Ghorepani, another big Magar village that is the gateway to Poon hill.
Day 4 : Ghorepani to Tadapani (2590m) (Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hours)
Description : Your first destination is Poon Hill (3200m). If you wake up early enough, you can arrive for the magnificent sunrise over Mt Fishtail, the Annapurna Range and the Dhaulagiri range. This is a real hot spot for views of the Himalayan’s. You can see over a dozen peaks rising and shinning into the sky. After your visit, you will head back to your lodge to have breakfast and commence trekking to Tadapani, and then on to the Annapurna Sanctuary. The first half of the trek is along a ridge with huge rhododendron forest. After Passing Deurali, you will trek along the stream that flows beneath lush, green jungle. Keep your eyes open for different kinds of birds and of course, monkeys! You will spend the night in Tadapani, which is situated in the midst of one of the largest rhododendron forests of the area.
Day 5 : Tadapani to Chomrong (2170m) (Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hours)
Description : Now, you will be trekking through the jungle. Along the way, you will pass few Gurung villages. You can stop to enjoy a lunch and then head on to the village of Chhomrong. This charming village is also home to the Gurung people and is situated on the lap of Mt. Hiunchuli. Here, you can see an excellent view of Mt. Machhapuchare (Fishtail) and the narrow canyon of the Annapurna Sanctuary. You will have an overnight stay, allowing you to further explore the area.
Day 6 : Chhomrong to Hotel Himalayan (2920m)(Hiking distance: 6 to 7 hours)
Description : The trail from Chhomrong drops down to the river and climbs up to enter the Sanctuary after crossing the bridge. You will pass the village of Sinwa and head to the next village of Bamboo. You can stop for lunch before heading onto the Hotel Himalaya. The hotel is one of the oldest and beautiful in the area. You can rest here for the night.
Day 7 : Hotel Himalaya to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m)(Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hours)
Description : The trek gradually gains higher altitude as you head up to the Annapurna Base Camp. You will pass Deurali and arrive at the Machhapuchhre Base Camp. You will stay overnight here.
Day 8 : Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)(Hiking distance: 2 to 3 hours.)
Description : The early morning you will hike to the Annapurna Base camp. There is a small, hill view point which offers astonishing views of Machhapuchhare (6993m), Gandharba Chuli (6248m), Annapurna 1 (8091m) and 3 (7555m) and many more neighboring peaks. You will spend the night in the base camp offering you a beautiful sunset and sunrise.
Day 9 : Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2335m) (Hiking distance: 6 to 7 hours)
Description : The trail backtracks to Bamboo where you can have your choice of a teahouse for the night. If you feel energetic, you can also further onto the next village for your overnight stay.
Day 10 : Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1780m) (Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hours )
Description : From Bamboo, you will backtrack to Chhomrung. From here, the trail then drops down to Jhinu Danda village, where you will have opportunity to have hot bath in the hot spring from jhinu takes 25m to get there where is pond to take a hot bath bank of the river.
Day 11 : jhinu danda to Pokhara (Hiking distance: 6 to 7 hrs. Driving distance: 1hrs.30m)
Description : After having early breakfast trek will descend toward to new bridge and trail will leads you to Nayapul beside the river. The ending day of trek will be the best part of memorable and enjoyable. The amazing hill landscape of western part of Nepal will remind you forever in your life time
Day 12 : Pokhara to Kathmandu
Description : 7:00 am reporting time to tourist bus park and 7:30 departure from Pokhara Driving distance 6 to 7hrs.
Include in Package:
- Airport picks up and drop privat vehicle.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3***base hotel in Kathmandu, pokhara.
- Three-time main course with tea/coffee during the trek
- (breakfast, lunch and every dinner with soup) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek.
- Seasonal fresh fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and English speaker friendly guide.
- Porters (1 porter between 2 Trekkers) and their food, accommodation, salary equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Kathmandu to pokhara tourist bus and Nayapul by car
- Nayapul to pokhara by car and back to kathamandu by tourist bus.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the treks
- Duffle bag to pack your trekking equipment
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid kit only for your staff
- Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit.
- TIMS Card, Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
Not include in Package:
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the above itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance for Travel to Nepal
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos for visa process
- you can also check online before you come: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- Soft and Hard drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the Trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Wifi, Battery charger and phone Charger.
- Tips, Gratuities for trekking staff and Drivers
Accommodation3*** Hotel in kathmandu and pokhara as well and during trekking part guest house.
MealsBreakfast in kathmandu and pokhara and all meals during trekking, tea, coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner including